Thursday 16 May 2013

New Colour - Pale Pink

Last weekend I bought 3 new colours (the first 2 can be seen in my last post).  I'm forever on the search for the perfect pale pink shade.  The difficulty with pale pink (and any pale colour) is the number of coats you need to get perfect coverage.  For this polish I needed 3 coats to get it the way I wanted.  Overall I'm very happy with the colour.  It's the perfect, delicate, girly colour.  The colour is "Pink a Card" by Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure. 
I wore just the pink for a day before I decided to add an accent nail.  I'm a big fan of florals so I did a simple freehand 'rose' design using Kiss Nail Art Paint.  I think next time I might use acrylic paints for the rose design in order to blend the colours a little more.
Happy Painting

Love, Kate xo

No comments:

Post a Comment