Saturday 11 May 2013

Colourful French Manicure

I'm a big fan of two-toned french manicures.  I love that it is the complete opposite of a traditional french manicure.  Earlier in the week I did a grey and red/orange design.  I used "Warm Red" by Barelements and "Grey Matter" by Rimmel.
I used the grey as my base.
To do the tips I used the strips that come with any french manicure kit.  Here is the final result!  I love the look and I think most colours would look good against the grey.
On Friday, I bought three new polishes.  I immediately decided that 2 of the colours would be perfect together for this type of design.  So of course I had to give it a try! (I'll show off the third polish soon!).  I used "Please See Me" and "Blue My Mind" by Sally Hansen.  I love how smooth these polishes go on.
 This time I decided to do my ring finger as an accent nail and flipped the colours.
Again, I used french manicure strips to do the tips.  Here's the final result!  These colours are seriously gorgeous (on their own and together)!
Happy Painting!

Love, Kate xo

No comments:

Post a Comment