Monday 28 April 2014

Lacquer Legion: Glam

Each month, The Lacquer Legion puts out a theme and anyone is welcome to participate.  They are welcome to pick and choose which themes they want to participate in.  This month, I am participating for the first time.  
The theme: Glam.  First thing that came to mind was sparkles.  What's more glamorous than a little bling?  I really wanted to go for a classic glam look. 
For this design, I used "Sugar Daddy" by Essie and loose, silver, nail glitter.  To apply the glitter, I mixed it with a clear polish and used a makeup sponge to apply it to the tips of my nails.  My goal was to create falling glitter effect.  Here's the final product!
I'm so happy that I decided to participate in the Lacquer Legion challenge this month because I LOVE the way my nails turned out.

I encourage all to participate in the next challenge! You can find the Lacquer Legion on Facebook at facebook.com/thelacquerlegion.

Happy Painting!

Love, Kate xo

No comments:

Post a Comment