Sunday 13 July 2014

Purple Ikat

I think it's safe to say that Ikat is one of my favourite designs! I love the fact that you don't have to worry about having a perfectly steady hand.  I've now done ikat designs using nail polish, permanent markers, and acrylic paints and they all turned out.  The options are endless!
I've recently become a huge fan of Revlon's Colorstay Gel Envy.  It goes on well and is much less likely to chip.  There are also some great colours! For this design I used "Up the Ante" and for the ikat design I used white acrylic paint.
I highly recommend going out and purchasing a bottle of Colorstay Gel Envy.  The colour lasts and yet still comes off easily with regular nail polish remover.  Go ahead and give it a try!

Happy Painting!

Love, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment